Saturday, March 3, 2012

YOJ Week 9 - 5th Bead Soup Blog Party

Aaaack, the midnight deadline is almost here and I'm still tweaking! My creative muse seems to thrive on pressure; we fight about it all the time....sometimes I lock her in the basement but then I have to let her out cuz she has all the good idea's....

But I digress....

My bead soup partner Elizabeth Auld, who writes the blog Beads for Busy Gals, sent me some great beads, wire and THE most beautiful clasp! She seems to be aware of my penchant for putting metal on everything.  :-) The last time I participated in a blog hop, I was not aware that I was allowed to make more than one piece, but I have since been liberated of that misconception.

So here ya go....

 What I Started With


My Focal & Clasp Piece


Close up of Focal


My Lariat


My Bracelet

And you can check out the rest of the Bead Soup Blog Hoppers here.....