Speaking of bead soup projects, here's a free tutorial I wrote for Consumer Crafts a while back, and it is also currently up at favecrafts....enjoy!
- Bead Soup * (this one has tiger eye chips, pearls, copper beads, and blue seed beads)
- (1) roll 24 ga. copper wire
- Pre-made Cuff
- Wire cutters
- Make a *bead soup by mixing miscellaneous beads ranging in size from 2 – 6 mm in colors that coordinate with copper wire.
- Wrap the entire cuff with 24 ga copper wire.
- Cut approx 2' of 24 ga copper wire and anchor one end of the wire near the center of the cuff by wrapping it around the cuff a few times.
- String beads randomly, a few inches at a time and begin wrapping back and forth in a random pattern on the cuff. Take care not to let the wire pull the top and bottom of the cuff together.
- Keep wrapping and adding beads as desired. Add more wire when required. Stop when you are happy with the result. Enjoy!