Friday, February 17, 2012

YOJ Week 7 - Jangle Bangles

On the plane ride home I sat next to a kindred spirit and we had a nice chat about jewelry design. She was wearing this gorgeous stack of 12 bangles, similar to the ones show above and shared with me that as a breast cancer survivor, she makes one every year when she gets her mammogram. I love the idea, the inspiration and the motivation, and as a cancer survivor myself, decided to co-opt the idea. I have been cancer free for 23 years...guess I better make a few more.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the bangles, but happier to hear you have been cancer free for such a long time. What a great story....
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni! I also love to hear survivor stories!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.