Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm a Free-Wheeling Architect


According to this personality profile; my preference for concrete, visually pleasing things, combined with a sense of confidence and respect for order make me an ARCHITECT.  My charismatic nature, liveliness, and independence make me FREE-WHEELING. 

Interesting assessment, as I was an architect in my former life. Designing jewelry came about quite accidentally, as a way to spend time with my daughters. But once I began creating small works of art by hand I became bored with the static nature of working drawings. It was also the mid 90's when CAD software became available and we all went from hand drawing and sketching to drafting with a computer, thus removing the physical and differentiating aspect of design drawings.

I'm not quite as sure free-wheeling is an accurate label, I am anything but spontaneous and I don't think my kids would exactly put me in the charismatic category...  ;-)

Here is the link if you would like to take the test, it's about 11 pages long and will take approx 20 minutes. Ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published upon moderation.