Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thirty Years and Counting....

Thirty years ago on a Thursday afternoon I finally convinced the love of my life that we should get married. I'm sure my family and friends had their doubts but I did not hesitate for one second.... I was knock me over with a feather, helplessly and hopelessly in L O V E!!!


We've been thru a lot since those early years, some better, some worse, some sickness, some health, some richer, and some poorer days, but if I could go back, I would not change one. single. thing. Neither of us is any where near perfect, but somehow our weaknesses and strengths balance out and we make a great team. Together we've found faith, raised 2 wonderful girls, worked a lot, traveled a little, renovated a house, and made it into a home sweet home. Most recently we've both retired from our professional careers and become full time artists, he as a musician, me as a jewelry designer.


Not sure if we have another 30 years in us, but I'm game if if he is....
:-)