Sunday, September 16, 2012

Annual Ohio Beaders Retreat (plus YOJ #36 & 37)


For the past 6 years I’ve been attending the annual Ohio Beaders retreat. We get away for a weekend of classes, food, laughs and of coarse catching up on what everyone’s been learning and creating through out the year. One of the highlights of the weekend is the gift exchange, where we create something for an assigned partner that we think they will like and that incorporates our favorite jewelry making technique. It seems everyone keeps out doing previous years efforts and I’m always amazed at the talent and skill found in our little group.

My new skill this year was fold forming so I made these cuffs for my dear friend Sherry. Hope you like them m’dear! :-)




And here's what sweet Diana made for me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published upon moderation.