Monday, July 9, 2012

YOJ Week 27 - Student work plus some misc. ramblings

I've been so busy...I know, same old story...but really, I have. My slave driver of a co-author makes me work on our book 2 days a week, plus I'm trying to get proposals together for next years teaching schedule. I swear, all the various venues must be in cahoots.....I can hear them now...let's all make the submittal deadlines for the shank of the summer so they all have to spend the most beautiful days working in their hot sweaty studios...bwaaahaaahaaa...

But I digress...

On the upside, I did get to take a couple days off to celebrate my sweeties birthday and our anniversary, which I ingeniously scheduled on the same day 29 years ago......

This is us then.....

And now......


And just so I can keep current with my year of jewelry posts, here are some pix from a class i taught Saturday.


My students just keep getting better and better, no?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! The reason your students create such awesome work is because they have an awesome instructor! Love the patina on the middle set-gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathleen!!!! Are you going to be at Philly Bead Fest in August?

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! Happy anniversary to the great looking couple. You look so happy :)Here's to 29 more!

    The bracelets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Eva, congratulations! You are both still as cute as you were then, the perfect couple. I love those cuffs, really cool designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astrid!!! and my bead soup is simmering.... :-)

      Delete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.